Evelyne Wheeler's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Activity

"Hi Alison,your blocks can be used for brims or as general purpose blocks for shaping…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Jun 16, 2017 to Brim blocks??

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Evelyne Wheeler

"Hi Rachel, in millinery there always several ways of doing things,the way I would do…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Mar 1, 2017 to Hints or tips for blocking curved sides?!

2 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Rachel Warrillow

"Hi Silpa There have been threads about this in the past, so if you search in Hat Li…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Jan 7, 2017 to Saucer blocks

4 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Evelyne Wheeler

"Hi Angie So glad to hear that you have got those back numbers of The Hat Magazine,…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Oct 28, 2016 to Blocking Velvet

4 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Angie Hall Sandifer

"Hi Angie,blocking velvet is a one of millinery's most skilful jobs because it has to…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Oct 26, 2016 to Blocking Velvet

4 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Angie Hall Sandifer

"Emma,first of all I must apologise for the wrong information about making a ribbon n…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Jun 21, 2016 to How to make a nautilus cockade

43 Jun 7, 2023
Reply by Austin Gray

"To answer your question Susi, needle felting is a dry method of felting using a spec…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied May 15, 2016 to Felt leaves - how to press patterns into felt

5 May 15, 2016
Reply by Evelyne Wheeler

"Hello Susi,what kind of felt are you using,wool or fur felt? If it is wool may be yo…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Apr 30, 2016 to Felt leaves - how to press patterns into felt

5 May 15, 2016
Reply by Evelyne Wheeler

"May I add another cleaning tip Elaine, to remove lipstick use eucalyptus oil by dabb…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Apr 30, 2016 to how to remove foundation make up from a hat

16 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by S. Scheffer

"Hello Emma, there is a pattern for an ironing pad in Classic Millinery Technique by…"

Evelyne Wheeler replied Apr 21, 2016 to Patterns for a Bichon Ironing Pad and Pin Cushion

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Evelyne Wheeler

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service