HAT CHAT (338)

Discussions Replies Activity

Hats Off To Adelaide!

The Millinery Association of Australia are proud to announce that South Australia is hosting the 2017 “Hats off to Adelaide” Millinery Conv…

Started by Elaine Mergard

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Elaine Mergard

The Butterfly Effect collection - Kickstarter

Hey there community! I'm doing a Kickstarter for The Butterfly Effect collection, a collection of hair acessories made with REAL butterfli…

Started by Audrey L.

0 Feb 24, 2016

Happy 2016. Fascinating Millinery uk, is returning.

After what seams like forever. I'm hoping that this year 2016 will be the turning point of Fascinating Millinery UK. After a long period of…

Started by Karen O'Flynn

4 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Cassandra

Key colour and style trends for spring/summer 2016?

What are the key colours and style trends for Spring Summer 2016.  Many thanks

Started by ciara sweeney

4 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Sophie Allport

Crowns Reign?

"From delicate metal leaves, to halos of flowers, and laser-cut perspex numbers, crowns are tipped to be de rigueur at the sporting event s…

0 Nov 30, 2015

Reasons You Should Wear Hats?

Hats aren’t just for bad hair days. Nothing elevates an outfit quite like the right hat as outlined in this list. What's your reason to wea…

9 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Margaret Crunkleton

Stephen Jones to attend Melbourne Cup

Hat-designer to the stars, Stephen Jones OBE, will showcase his iconic millinery in the English-themed Emirates Marquee this Melbourne Cup…

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Michaell Hendersonn

custom hat

I have a request for a hat that I have made, but in a different color. I have never done this before. How do you charge for this. Is it mor…

Started by stephanie lawrence

8 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jane Arnold

Race Day Tips For Customers?

Sometimes you are approached by experienced race day enthusiasts who are confident in what they are wearing and are well versed in race day…

Started by Sophie Allport

1 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Jane Arnold

AFTER SEASON HAT SALES?

As racing season approaches an end point, so too is the last chance for the bulk of your hat sales. Hopefully you have managed to sell most…

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Sophie Allport

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service