Sharon Panozzo's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Activity

"Oh, I though you wanted a 29" or more brim!  You should have no problem with making…"

Sharon Panozzo replied yesterday to PLEASE HELP: How do i, fashion student create a really huge brimed felt hat ?

3 yesterday
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

"First, this is a drawing that is exaggerated so getting those proportions would be v…"

Sharon Panozzo replied on Monday to PLEASE HELP: How do i, fashion student create a really huge brimed felt hat ?

3 yesterday
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

"I would smile sweetly and just say "What price range were you looking for?"  They sh…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Sep 16 to Advice on how to say no to friends who want me to "whip" up a hat for free?

11 Sep 19
Reply by Adrienne Bennett

"You are welcome Kathy.   And thank you for the nice complement.  We are about 50 mil…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Sep 16 to Help me identify this hat block #3

10 Sep 16
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

"Kathy my last name is like the Italian Smith.  There is even a town in Italy where e…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Sep 14 to Help me identify this hat block #3

10 Sep 16
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

"Thank you Kathy.  The feathers are "wide prime femina ostrich"  and they are anywher…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Sep 13 to Help me identify this hat block #3

10 Sep 16
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

"I use thin rope like for a wash line.  I get a whole bolt of it at Wal-Mart for abou…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Jul 11 to Millinery Blocking Cord

2 Jul 15
Reply by Peggy Liu

"My late Pudgy Budgie Happy was always with me.  Loved to sit on my shoulder and cha…"

Sharon Panozzo replied May 24 to Millinery Studio Pets?

7 Jul 27
Reply by Elaine Mergard

"Yep,elastic and comb just as Elaine said.  But, also remind customers that they can…"

Sharon Panozzo replied May 12 to Attaching boaters

4 May 13
Reply by Lesley Wall

"I have used paper towel tubes or tubes from cling wrap or aluminum foil and even toi…"

Sharon Panozzo replied Apr 23 to How to ship a hat with large feathers

4 Apr 23
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

FOLLOW US

Subscribe To Newsletter

© 2018   Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service