MILLINERY BUSINESS (56)

Discussions Replies Activity

Millinery postage pricing?

After finding the right size box, adding bubble wrap, tissue paper and over loading the package with FRAGILE stickers, then organising post…

Started by Elaine Mergard

10 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Janet Andoh

Displaying Hats

I use all sorts of props when photographing millinery, but I am keen to get my hands on one those elegant long swan neck ladies. I think th…

Started by Megan Beverley

13 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Chocolate y Aguamarina

NEW KID IN TOWN

Hi Everybody!  I am so excited about taking this Intermediate Course.  I am also thrilled to have a new group of people with whom I can dis…

Started by Mrellan Harahan

0 Dec 30, 2015

Where to buy hat display head?

Hello!  I'm looking for hat display head made of fiberglass, has anyone of you have one for sale?  Or maybe you know where to buy?  Desirab…

Started by Modystka La dame

8 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Kylie McLean

Looking into immigration or internship in Australia

I am recently been toying with the idea to immigrate or find internship in Australia to gain more experience and be able to have some class…

Started by Irina Bluebird

0 Jun 12, 2015

Millinery in Montréal?

Greetings to all milliners! I have recently decided to go and settle in Montréal, Canada in the future. And at some point I wish to establi…

Started by La Coquito- Thomas M.

11 May 10, 2015
Reply by Janice Mok

Making Easter Bonnets?

This is my last minute bonnet I put together for my grand daughter, 14 month old Lillian as the Day Care Centre is having an Easter Bonnet…

Started by Elaine Mergard

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Bridget Early

How long should you keep inventory listed?

Once you have made a hat and listed it, how long should you keep it listed, before assuming that no one is interested in that piece?  Shoul…

Started by Bridget Early

5 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Ruth Connor

Stall design

Hi all, I'm planning on holding a stall at an event in the future (this isn't time sensitive - I doubt i'll have made enough to do anythin…

Started by Claire-Michelle Taverner-Pearson

7 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Marianne Lewis

How would I advertise my hat creations or market them.

Hello...First of all I am not a milliner, I am a Vintage Mannequin Head Maker www.crunkleton.com.  The creative part of my business of head…

Started by Margaret Crunkleton

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service