MILLINERY BUSINESS (56)

Discussions Replies Activity

Changing your shop name?

My shop's name is "Helen's Hatbox" but the name isn't particularly elegant and sound's "old ladyish".  I have had no repeat buyers and a ve…

Started by Helen Lee Marshall

3 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Tania Hansen

Starting an online store

I've been on ETSY and Facebook for a few years now but am looking at starting my own website to sell my millinery. Would anyone have any su…

Started by Melissa Rath

6 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Beth Walter

Hat Labels and Linings

There are a lot of talented milliners posting photos of the exteriors of their wonderful creations, which are very inspiring. But, I'd also…

Started by Renee Brown

119 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Packaging Hats

When Packaging Hats for Clients we need to ensure that the hat or Headpiece arrives at the destination in perfect condition. Traditionally…

Started by Hat Academy

35 Oct 2, 2019
Reply by Beth Walter

Where to sell

Now I have made a Collection of Hats I need to let the World know what I do and subsequently sell them. Any ideas where to start?

Started by Hat Academy

15 May 20, 2019
Reply by REGANA LEE NICHOLS

Melbourne. Take me to work in your shop. Let's do things together.

Hi everyone. So I just arrived in Melbourne, Australia. Seeking to work in millinery and/ or fashion. This set of hands are all good to wor…

Started by La Coquito- Thomas M.

0 May 11, 2019

The Portrait Kitchen (for milliners)

Hi everyone My wife and I have now set up The Portrait Kitchen http://portraitkitchen.co.uk/ from our base in the Midlands, UK and we are i…

Started by Jon Busby

2 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Jon Busby

Deciding on Brand Name

Hi everyone! I've been around the Hat Academy site for a while now but hiding in the background just reading posts and watching videos etc…

Started by Ashlee Rickard

14 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Do you hire professional photographer for shooting your latest millinery collection?

I am curious, do you hire a professional photographer for your millinery work which goes on your website or do you do it yourself? I think…

Started by Polly Steven

10 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by Helen Lee Marshall

Kentucky Derby

How do you get a spot at the Kentucky Derby to sell your hats? Also, how do you get invited to be a vendor at some of the festivities given…

Started by Sheila L. Dozier

7 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Margie Trembley

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service