HAT CHAT (338)

Discussions Replies Activity

Happy Millinery Mother's Day!

As a milliner i feel very much like a mother.. My hats are my babies. The ideas form in my head and by combining materials and techniques i…

Started by Sophie Allport

0 May 6, 2016

French Fower Making

Really enjoying this course.... all aspects of fabric flower making fascinates me and I am totally obsessed. Has anyone else taken the cour…

Started by kate oakey

3 May 5, 2016
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Confused and frustrated lol

Hello ladies, I am relatively new in the millinery world. I have been making hats for about 3 years (just for friends) but I would like to…

Started by Annette

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Fascinators

Do any of the members sell their lovely creations? Trisha Simpson x

Started by Trisha SImpson

4 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Jain Kidsley

Today’s Woman Derby issue

Today’s Woman Derby issue is out packed with Derby style tips, preparing for a day at the track, plus five covers featuring hats!  Which is…

Started by Elaine Mergard

1 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

Hat first or outfit first?

I recently made a couple of hats for a lady going to the races here in November.  This is her comment: This year I have 2 Melbourne Cup eve…

Started by carena28

12 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Bridget Early

Color Of The Year 2015?

Hot fashion tip for 2015 is to embrace the richness of the color Marsala. This deep earthy tone works well with pure pastels, white or the…

4 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Margaret Brantley

Millinery In The Media

The place to share your hats featured in magazine articles, online news, social media etc. Feel free to share links, photos or videos.

7 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Amy Weaver

Couture Easter Bonnets!

Easter is a Celebration of Happiness. With that in mind, Hong Kong milliner Noeleen Kish created ten Easter hats and headpieces with a vibr…

1 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Darryll Osborne

PHILIP TREACY BLAMES AUSTRALIANS FOR FASCINATOR?

In this article Philip Treacy criticises the "fascinator" and states: "Fascinator is a term that came from Australia. Blame the Australians…

6 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Darryll Osborne

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service