HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

Supplies needed to start a small, at home millinery studio.

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I have had a life long love of hats. I now have time to indulge my passion and am starting to take m…

Started by Glenna Combs

2 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Glenna Combs

Panama unblocked hoods

Hi all, Hoping someone can direct me to a reliable source for purchasing panama unblocked hats. I'm looking for reasonably priced panama un…

Started by Karen Hawes

2 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Darryll Osborne

What's the most fun thing to do in your millinery?

We all know that millinery is possibly the greatest profession in the world... Thats why we are all here right? Once you start, you can't p…

Started by Elaine Mergard

9 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

More Millinery in movies! The Dressmaker.

Who doesn't love a movie with hats in it? Well we are excited to say that there is a new one on the way! Set in a rural Australian country…

Started by Sophie Allport

3 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by GAYE LAWRENCE

Ways to copy a hat block?

Hello everyone!   I am new to millinery but am in love!  I am currently taking an awesome millinery class offered at my local community col…

Started by M Pham

5 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Shara LaFave

HOW MUCH SHOULD I SELL THIS HAT BLOCK FOR?

Dear all,  I am new to this website and I would love your help on putting a price on a fantastic hat block that has been given to me as a…

Started by Marco Carboni

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Marco Carboni

Trade Shows and Exhibitions

Hello Milliners! First let me say this is a lovely community and I really value all the advice I have gained on here.  I was wondering if a…

Started by Maor Zabar

0 Aug 6, 2015

Iconic Hats in Movies

We love seeing hats in movies, the moment you see a hat you can almost envision just how you would create it, how you could do it different…

Started by Elaine Mergard

4 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Hat Academy

to up-style or not to up-style

What is the opinion of up-styling older hats? I love to take a poor thing from the op-shop and turn its life around. What's everybody else'…

Started by Ruth Connor

4 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Ruth Connor

Things I wish I knew when I started millinery?

Because Milliners mostly work in solitude, there is often room for self doubt, independent learning (often the hard way) and of course the…

Started by Sophie Allport

9 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service