Good morning all!
I need some advice regarding a straw stiffener I recently purchased. I bought it on DeVroey Hats website. it came in a 500ml bottle with just written "Toxic" on it... No instructions or info about the components (except for a strange alcool methylique on the side, half scratched away). It smells like vinylic glue, but at the contact with water it solidifies.
All the stiffeners I used before where gelatines, so I don't really know how to use this...
Thank you so much in advance :)
Also request MSDS sheet, so that you know what the chemical makeup is. Some stiffeners can be very toxic, and as recommended use only in a well ventilated area or outside.