We love seeing hats in movies, the moment you see a hat you can almost envision just how you would create it, how you could do it differently and also appreciate it for the part it plays in making the movie come to life. We have a little challenge for all the movie-mad hatters out there!
How many movies/actors can you name in this animation?
Thanks to @LocoStudioComm
Here is the list in order of appearance :
1. Charlie Chaplin Movies
2. Buster Keaton Movies
3. Humphrey Bogart- Casablanca
4. 007 - Mission Goldfinger
5. Clint Eastwood - The Dollar Trilogy of Sergio Leone.
6. Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones
7. Paul Hogan - Mr. Crocodile Dundee
8. John Belushi and Dan Aykroid - The Blues Brothers
9. Warren Beatty - Dick Tracy
10. Jim Carrey - The Mask
11. Jack Nicholson - The Joker in Batman
12. Johnny Deep - Alice in Wonderland
13. Carl Weathers - Apollo in Rocky IV
14. Johnny Deep - Jack Sparrow
15. Matthew Modine - Full Metal Jacket
16. Robin Hood - Walt Disney
17. Generic Sherlock Holmes Movie
18. Tom Cruise - Top Gun
19. Sir Ian McKellen - Gandalf in LOTR
OK, Here is what I have come up with:
1. maybe Goldfinger or Clockwork Orange - don't know actors
2. Maurice Chavalier in almost any movie he ever made
3. Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart
4. Clint Eastwood in the western trilogy movies (Good, Bad, Ugly etc.)
5. Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones movies
6. Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee
7. Blues Brothers with John Belushi and Dan Aykroid
8. Warren Beady in Dick Tracy
9. Jim Carrey in The Mask
10. Uncle Sam
11. A French and Indian War Movie but not sure which one.
12. Charlie Sheen in Platoon
13. Robin Hood - there were lots of actors who played this role but I think Errol Flynn was the best.
14. Sherlock Holmes - Take your pick of actors on this one
15. Tom Cruse in Top Gun
16. Harry Potter Movie
Now either I don't know these or I watch too many movies!
Opps! I forgot the Joker from one of the Batman movies - Jack Nickolson
Impressive Sharon, you have an eye for inspiration. We have a few ideas but will contact the studio for the answers. First two from silent movies Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton, yes the flying hat from Oddjob in Goldfinger. Mad Hatter and Jack Sparrow followed by the helmet in Full Metal Jacket and ending with Gandalf from Lord of the rings.
Answers are now under the video! Thanks to @LocoStudioComm