Cut petals with cricut maker - took half an hour to set up but saves time in the future with perfect results

Views: 726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I recently purchased a Big Shot die cutting machine and love it to absolute pieces. Hunting for the right dies can take some time though. I've found that it can easily cut through EVA foam and leather. I haven't tried fabric yet but am hopeful.

I am a big fan of my Critcut Air Explore 2, and use it for everything from felt flowers to Crystoform (the latter not on the list of official recommended materials to use with the machine but with the right blade and setting, it works a treat.)

I've just bought one last week end but haven't had time to get it out of the box yet so let's see!

heres hoping!

Hi Elizabeth, any tips?  I've just bought a Cricut but not even switched it on yet. Have high hopes of saving time cutting petals so if you have any tips to get started I would appreciate it!

best regards

susan

I bought a Brother Scan n cut with this in mind a year ago, but I haven't had a go with it yet. Which is ridiculous! I really have to bite the bullet & lean how to use it. 

FOLLOW US

Subscribe To Newsletter

© 2019   Studio | About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service