My grandmother was a milliner in the 1950s and I have recently inherited her sewing case. Does anyone know what this tool is called or what it is used for? All the seamstresses in the family are stumped and of course I can’t ask her anything... ;-)

Many Thanks,


Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

scissors sharpener

You place the scissors inside the gap where the two metal prongs meet and drag the scissors through it. Can also be used to sharpen knives 


Subscribe To Newsletter

   © 2022   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

   |     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service