All Discussions Tagged 'Essential Discussions' (16)

Discussions Replies Activity

HAT BOXES - to box or not to box?

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about hat boxes. When a customer purchases a piece from you do you... -Give them an option of a hat…

Started by Melissa Barnes

35 Mar 23, 2023
Reply by Jemsnixon

How does everyone sell their hats?

Hi, I keep seeing all these gorgeous, beautiful hats and wonder: Where does everyone sell their hats? I do have an Etsy store which has bee…

Started by Kathleen Gaffey

32 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by Diana Thakur

Hat prices

As I'm new to millinery I'm still to learn afew things, well Alot, but my biggest concern is how to I determine how much to sell a hat for?…

Started by Melissa Rath

32 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Melissa Rath

What's your studio look like?

Originally my studio was a portion of the family room with clutter for all to see and constant interruptions. When my first child moved ou…

Started by Elaine Mergard

33 May 16, 2022
Reply by frederick

Used Hat Blocks

For some beginners affording and sourcing the needed hat blocks can prove challenging. What are some creative ways of getting around this i…

Started by Deniese Dennis

58 Feb 13, 2022
Reply by Patricia Standard

Using Dyes & Fabric Paints

Does anyone buy plain sinamay, straw, etc....and then dye it in the colors you want? If so, what types of dye/fabric paints do you use?

Started by Renee Brown

25 Dec 11, 2021
Reply by Deniz Uster

sewing machines?

As a complete beginner, and someone who's hand stitching leaves a lot to be desired, what sewing machine is recommended by all you experien…

Started by Ruth Connor

88 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Nina Jones

Model or Mannequin??

Hi all, Looking through some of the fabulous photos on here and on various websites. I think I have come to the conclusion a model to show…

Started by Susan Fage

49 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Jon Busby

Hat Memorabilia

Study the past, if you would divine the future. Share here your memories, pictures, advertisements, magazines, videos of all things classic…

Started by Hat Academy

37 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Hat Labels and Linings

There are a lot of talented milliners posting photos of the exteriors of their wonderful creations, which are very inspiring. But, I'd also…

Started by Renee Brown

119 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Elaine Mergard

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service