HAT CHAT (338)

Discussions Replies Activity

Hat Blocks

Just wondering if anyone has attempted to make their own hat blocks and what sort of success they had? Any tips?

Started by Cassie Farr

5 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by Darryll Osborne

Electric Hat Stretcher

Hello,I am looking for an electric hat stretcher, preferably a Rico one.If anybody has any idea where I could get one, I'd be very happy to…

Started by David Yates

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Custom Hat Liners?

Im having such a difficult time tracking down a company that makes quality custom hat liners.  Anybody have any leads?? Thanks!

Started by Jacob Hillenbrand

0 Dec 20, 2018

thermoplastic

Hey everybody, I'd like to know if there is a thermopastic that coudl let the light (led) go through it ?Thank you very much for answer. Ca…

Started by Caroline COUTAN

2 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Caroline COUTAN

Come Join Us

Hello all, My name is Sharon Panozzo of Nouveau Hats by Sharon. I have just had the great honor of being named the new captain of the "Mil…

Started by Sharon Panozzo

0 Nov 30, 2018

Prioritising blocks to purchase

Hi there, I'm only a year in to my millinery obsession and I'm constantly looking to add to my block collection. At the moment I have crown…

Started by Laura Goode

0 Nov 29, 2018

PLEASE HELP: How do i, fashion student create a really huge brimed felt hat ?

Hello everyone, i am a student from Germany and study fashion design. For one of my current courses, i want to create a look including a f…

Started by Jacob

3 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

Do you always fall in love with your finished product?

I have had a piece that I have been working on, which is blocked on a round cocktail block in sinamay. After all the usual wiring ect I use…

Started by Ness Buhlman

17 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Silpa Kohler

Keeping on trend?

Hello milliners! Where does everyone go to keep up to date with the latest trends? I was watching ABC News this morning and they had a fash…

Started by Silpa Kohler

0 Nov 5, 2018

Millinery in London

Hi All, I am heading to London in November and was hoping some of you lovely people could recommend some millinery related places/suppliers…

Started by Seana Elizabeth Grant

0 Oct 24, 2018

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service