Melbourne Cup cruise, Sydney to Melbourne 1-6 November 2014

I am hoping to go on this fabulous P & O Cruise.this year, which includes all meals, transfers entry to the Cup, along with fashion competitions on board hat classes, shopping etc. The cost is $3598 twin share. Is anyone interested in going? I will be flying from Brisbane for my first.holiday in quite a few years. If you're thinking about a cruise and need some time out, let me know! Thanks all.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I may have talked a friend into going with me from Toowoomba. Looking forward to all the madcap antics on the boat! Elaine said there is hat,making and also fashion competitions on board. Can't wait!
Hi everyone, I managed to find a friend to go on a cruise with me to the Cup on the Pacific Jewel from Toowoomba. I am so excited, haven't been on a holiday for years and I've never been on a cruise before.

We're all booked! Does anyone have any tips on what to wear???
Hi everyone, I managed to find a friend to go on a cruise with me to the Cup on the Pacific Pearl, travelling Sydney to Melbourne, from Toowoomba. I am so excited, haven't been on a holiday for years and I've never been on a cruise before.

We're all booked! Does anyone have any tips on what to wear???

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service