Hello lovelies, does anyone know where I may find elastic buckram ? It also goes by the names "flexie" or "flexible buckram" .

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marie, If you require buckram that stretches check the buckram here which has an open weave - just spray lightly with water from an atomiser and it will stretch and mould over the shape you need. The old buckram was very compact and required soaking so it would give. All are prestiffened. https://www.houseofadorn.com/millinery/woven-materials/foundation-m...

thank you


Subscribe To Newsletter

   © 2020   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

   |     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service