HAT CHAT (307)

Discussions Replies Activity

Millinery studio madness!

Life can get so busy as we are work to complete each masterpiece for our clients. Everything else is on hold until after the big day, as th…

Started by Elaine Mergard

9 Jun 22
Reply by Kay-Jean Harrison Hardin

HATS & HAIR

The Duchess of Cambridge has adapted her hair style to suit her hat of the day. Should you determine the hairstyle first….or decide on th…

Started by Elaine Mergard

21 Jun 20
Reply by Wendy White

Stitch 'punctures' in felt

Can anyone help me figure out how to stop getting these little 'punctures' where the stitches are when sewing a wire into a felt headpiece?

Started by Cessiah Alice

0 Jun 13

Leather crown

Made this for a lovely lady and even the earring to match, feeling pleased with myself, thank you Rebecca Share, l loved your course :)

Started by Tanya Anderson

0 Jun 5

hat steamer ideas?

Hello Everyone!, I want to get started on my Beginners Course, but cannot afford a hat steamer right now......does anyone have any suggesti…

Started by Annette Thompson

26 May 29
Reply by Alice Forrester

Fashion designer runway collaborations - any experience?

Hello hello, I have been offered the great chance to collaborate with a fashion designer for a runway show, making bespoke hats for the gar…

Started by Lena Heinrich

0 May 26

Fabric stapler

Hi, I am looking for a small fabric stapler that would tuck inside a 5mm-1cm pocket of fabric- or simular. Thank you, Tracy

Started by Tracy Elizabeth Smith

0 May 22

Hat band

Hi, Would anyone have a pattern for hat bands/ puggrees? Thank you

Started by Tracy Elizabeth Smith

3 May 22
Reply by Tracy Elizabeth Smith

What to do with wonderful material

Started by Helen Lee Marshall

1 May 15
Reply by Elaine Mergard

What is this material called?

Just wondering what the loosely woven material on the outer layer of the brim of this hat is called and where you can purchase it. Thanks.  

Started by Lesley Wall

4 May 10
Reply by Lesley Wall

FOLLOW US

Subscribe To Newsletter

© 2019   Studio | About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service