ASK A MILLINER (266)

Discussions Replies Activity

Swatch Fabric Holders

Hi Ladies, Does anyone know where i can buy a fabric swatch holder online? cant seem to find anything. Thanks ashleigh

Started by Ashleigh Myles

0 Nov 6, 2013

Hello,  I am interested in learning how to make hats, Can you make hats by hand sewing or is a sewing machine required? 

Started by Mary Jane Westbrook

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by carena28

Flower tools preference

I'm just interested as to preference of flower tools. Flame heated vs electric - which one is more popular, or do some of you use both for…

Started by Monika Neuhauser

14 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Kara Widener

Unusual brim block on stand

Hello fellow milliners. Would any of you know what type of crown& brim block this is? I bought it in an antique shop in the U.S. It is…

Started by Nono Kish

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Nono Kish

Market Research

Hi all, I am in the process of doing some research in an attempt to start up a millinery business. I understand everyone's business will b…

Started by Ashlee Rickard

4 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Bridget Early

Pillbox on the back of the head?

Hello all I have almost finished my AW13 hat samples, but am still drawn to the pillbox that sits on the back of the head. I have only ever…

Started by Hannah

9 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Raina Lehmann

Raising Funds

Can anyone suggest a quick way to raise funds and market my designs all at the same time.......I was thinking about doing an open house ..…

Started by Kenyatta Johnson

8 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

Looking for Brisbane Milliner who works with leather

Hi all, A lady in Brisbane has asked me to make a leather pill box hat for her. I have not worked with leather before (and am too busy at t…

Started by Angelica Le Mura

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angelica Le Mura

Which hat block for which style of hat?

I have a question regarding hat blocks and style of hat. Which blocks are for which.hats? ie, how many different styles can you make from e…

Started by carena28

8 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bridget Early

Collapsible hat boxes

hi all, just wondering if anybody orders card or plastic boxes from Alibaba. I am trying to find a supplier of boxes, preferably not with a…

Started by Monika Neuhauser

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Monika Neuhauser

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service