MILLINERY SUPPLIES (70)

Discussions Replies Activity

Purchasing leather

Could anybody please advise me as to where to purchase coloured leather?

Started by Julie Altamura

5 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Sophie

Dolly Tool for Braid Hats

Just wanted to let you all know that Darryll at Hat Blocks Australia made me a 'Dolly' tool just like the one Elaine uses in the Swiss brai…

Started by Brenda Lui

1 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Sophie

Bulk Sinamay

I'm hoping one of you wise ones can point me in the right direction for ordering bulk quantities of sinamay. I want to buy a bolt and dye i…

Started by Sally Thomas

2 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Sally Thomas

Where can I find hat boxes in the UK

Hi guys can someone give me a good stockist if hat boxes preferable wholesale. I'm in the UK and am really struggling to find them. Thanks…

Started by Rachael Jayne

3 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Rachael Jayne

Millinery wire gauge 14

I live in the U.K. and am unable to find the recommended millinery wire as required for using for the veiled crowns etc. Can anyone recomme…

Started by Joan Walker

4 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Sherie King

Brushes for stiffener

Hello everyone! I have tried so many brushes for the chemical hat stiffener. They go rock hard or lose bristles onto the straw. Can anyone…

Started by Jodie Thompson

4 May 10, 2017
Reply by Jodie Thompson

Stretchy Satin???

Hi milliners I am looking for the name of satin that is used to cover buckram blocks? I have bought a few types of varying qualities, densi…

Started by Noreen Mc Grath

3 May 3, 2017
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Alternatives to silk abaca.

Hello milliners, I am a student milliner (very new to millinery and even newer to hat academy) I am wanting to create a hat for my friend…

Started by Ella Stevens

0 Apr 13, 2017

Metal foil for makin headpieces and hat trims

Hi there, I have seen some fantastic head pieces with foil flower and feather trims and was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the soft…

Started by Greta vom BERG

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Greta vom BERG

Straw and Felt Stiffener

Hi As I live in New Zealand and have to import all Millinery supplies I can't seem to get the stiffeners sent to me as they are flammable.…

Started by Janet Bramham

0 Mar 18, 2017

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service