Are hat blocks just tools of our trade or do you feel connected to a particular block for some reason which makes it your favourite? My favourite block would have to be my mad hatter block as I have made thousands of hats which have brought much pleasure to so many. With current trends towards dome crowns it is having a much earned rest.

Tags: hat block

Views: 3460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I just became acquainted with the Hat Academy and have joined. I am so excited about the information available and the chance to learn hat making and millinery techniques from a master. I am considering purchasing the Bundle 2 because it has the hat block. It is asking me for the size I want in cm. Do I measure my head from the back to just above my ears and just above my eyebrows? Could someone tell me?

Thank you,

Susan Poirier

There's nothing quite like the perfect hat to top off an outfit. But what's the best way to find that perfect hat? One way is to find a great cowgirl hat block.

A cowgirl hat block is a wooden or metal form that's used to shape a cowboy or cowgirl hat. The blocks come in different sizes and shapes, so you can choose the one that fits your head best. They're also great for creating different styles of hats, like the classic fedora or the more modern trilby.

So if you're on the hunt for a great cowboy or cowgirl hat, be sure to check out some of the great hat blocks available. You might just find your new favorite!

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service