So glad you have joined us on Hat Academy! Feel free to share your hat or headpiece creations, join in or start a hatters discussion. Remember online help is a click away.

Elaine.
To begin with Millinery Courses check out the Get Started page for learning with Hat Academy.

• Video lessons are accessed via video streaming, available on all browsers with any modern device.

• Read course descriptions and watch the preview to get an outline on what is taught.

• After course purchase please allow order processing time, you will be notified with lesson access details.

I am looking forward to sharing millinery techniques, inspiration and news with you.

Enjoy, Elaine & Team.

Views: 17864

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much, its such a privilege to meet you. looking forward to learning from your wealth of knowledge.

Cavelle Nelson

Look forward to helping you achieve Cavelle + have creative fun - Elaine

Thank you Elaine, I am looking forward to learning more. I attended a half day workshop on Friday at the Hats off to Brisbane convention and I am now hooked. Have a lovely day.

Yes Liane, The biggest 'downside' of Millinery is the fact that it is very  addictive as sooo creative with no limitations- Enjoy the journey, Elaine

Thank you, I look forward to learning new ideas and techniques

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
I am glad to find your site because now I can extend my knowledge of being an milliner. There are no classes in Michigan so you are the next best thing. I have 2 regular sewing machines. do I need an industrial machine.

Hi Vmarie, No a regular machine is what most use - preferably an older machine as new computerised machines do not fancy thickness of wire and straw/felt Great tips in this discussion http://hatacademy.com/forum/topics/sewing-machines

Enjoy community here & look forward to sharing skills with you Love Hatting, Elaine

Hello Elaine I am so thrilled to be apart of this group thank you for accepting me.
Regards Denise

Great to be here, I love hats and any aspect of millinery work!

OMG I'm soooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!  I actually squealed lol! 

I'm looking for a electric hat stretcher.  Can anyone tell me where to get one reasonable

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service