Vintage Millinery Sewing Machines For Sale

Set-up machine - Used to sew in sweat bands in hats.

Straw machine - Used to sew straw braid and ribbon hats.

Wiring machine - For sewing wire in crown and brims.

Welting machine - For welting hats.

All machines are without motors. 

Views: 6616

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi :-)

I'm looking for a straw sewing machine.

Would be happy if you could write me a PM with details.

Kind regards,

Marina

Hi Marina,  Thank you for your interest in purchasing the Straw Machine.  I posted a picture.   Each machine cost $550.00 and there is an additional $100.00 charge for the optional blade attachment for the Welting machine.  A motor is not included.  Email:  qsettles@yahoo.com

hello I am very interested in the set up machine.
If it does not come with the motor how do you get one that works with it?

Hi Sharon,

How are you?

I cannot answer your question about how to get a motor but, I will ask someone who possibly does know the answer.  I will pass that information on to you.  Thanks for your interest.  Queen

Hi Sharon,

A company that attach the motor to those millinery machines is located in San Francisco, CA.

The address is:  Apparel City Sewing Machine Company, 1330 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA  94103, Toll Free:   (USA) 1-800-613-6660, Voice Number:   1-415-621-6660, FAX Number:  1-415-621-6663, Email:  apparelcity@aol.com

Are any of these machines still available?  Are there pictures?

Hi Barbara,

Yes, they are still available.  See the picture on the March 20, 2014 posting.  If you are unable to view the picture, please let me know and I will repost it.  Thank you in advance for your interest.

Hi,

I'd be very interested in the Set-up machine.  Is it still available?  Thanks for your time.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Yes, the Set-up machine is still available. 

How do I get in contact?  I sent an email to the email you left for another question above. 

Let me know.  Thank you.

Adrian

Hi Adrian, My email address is:  qsettles@yahoo.com Thank you for your interest.

For those who are interested in attaching a motor to the millinery machines posted on March 11, 2014 and pictures posted on March 20, 2014, I am posting the information below.

A company that attach the motor to those millinery machines is located in San Francisco, CA.

The address is:  Apparel City Sewing Machine Company, 1330 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA  94103, Toll Free:   (USA) 1-800-613-6660, Voice Number:   1-415-621-6660, FAX Number:  1-415-621-6663, Email:  apparelcity@aol.com

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service