All Discussions Tagged 'hat' (20)

Discussions Replies Activity

International Millinery Competition - $3,000 + in prizes

The 2020 Sydney Royal Easter Show Arts & Crafts competition schedule has just been released (see link). Thanks to our generous supporte…

Started by Bec Bayss

0 Oct 26

Heated hat blocks

I brought these from Byron Bay and will eventually get them to Hobart to my millinery studio shop . I have  used one for a day four years a…

Started by Haidee Neill

0 Jul 31

PLEASE HELP: How do i, fashion student create a really huge brimed felt hat ?

Hello everyone, i am a student from Germany and study fashion design. For one of my current courses, i want to create a look including a f…

Started by Jacob

3 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

How to ship a hat with large feathers

Hello, I have just finished a custom piece that turned out amazing.  Lots of peacock feathers and swords and...now how do I pack this thing…

Started by Marianne Lewis

4 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

How to make a wrinkled hat

I have been inspired to make a hat that looks like the hat below. Unfortunately I’m not really sure how to make the wrinkly look that it ha…

Started by Noah Fleming

2 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Stephanie McCutcheon

roll up starw hat?

Any idea what material I should be looking for to make a roll up hat for the summer? one that cane be taken in a suitcase etc and will spri…

Started by Laura

0 Feb 21, 2018

3D percher blocks

Hi, I am considering purchasing some of the Rebecca share series hat blocks (I will post the link) http://www.hatblocksaustralia.com.au/re

Started by Ella Stevens

5 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Janet Bramham

Straw for summer hat

I've made a few boater hats and perching boaters out of parasisal straw which is great for races etc. I want to make myself a summer boater…

Started by Laura

2 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Laura

Sourcing high density polystyrene foam for block making

I have seen some classes including from Judith M. using a special kind of foam for making hat blocks. Does anyone know where to buy the rig…

Started by Corina Haywood

14 May 18, 2016
Reply by Kylie McLean

Where to buy hat display head?

Hello!  I'm looking for hat display head made of fiberglass, has anyone of you have one for sale?  Or maybe you know where to buy?  Desirab…

Started by Modystka La dame

8 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Kylie McLean

FOLLOW US

Subscribe To Newsletter

© 2019   Studio | About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms    

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service