MILLINERY BUSINESS (56)

Discussions Replies Activity

Product labels

I'm just getting my little millinery business up and running.."Hat Ensemble". How much info do you put on your swing tags for the hats? Is…

Started by Sue Cummuskey

2 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Cathrine Williamson

Brisbane hang on tightly 'cause there’s a new hot male milliner coming to town! :P

I did it! I have accomplished it. I am so happy and I wanted to share the joy with ya’ all. Yup! What love can do is limitless! I will be t…

Started by La Coquito- Thomas M.

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Kayi Rose Mivedor

HELP - Using Afterpay as Payment Method

Does anyone else here use AfterPay on their website? I think it’s a great option for customers as sometimes handmade work can get a little…

Started by Victoria Jane Millinery

3 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Kayi Rose Mivedor

Because I miss my loved one! Looking to meet Australian milliners to go visit and co-create.

Hello Millinery community. Hope you are having a happy sewing time. My love went to live to Australia for almost a year now, and I miss him…

Started by La Coquito- Thomas M.

0 Oct 19, 2017

Custom Hat Orders - how much input do you allow?

Started by Designs by Shimmer

3 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Sophie

Target audience?

I have recently been toying with the idea of going into bridal wear as well as developing a cheaper ready to wear collection for the "less…

Started by Sophie Allport

5 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Christine Amanda

Who would you do a millinery internship with?

I'd love to know: (1) if you've done a millinery internship, who was it with and what did you achieve/ learn whilst you were there and (2)…

Started by Vivienne Morgan Millinery

8 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Sally Thomas

Internships and getting further experience in millinery

I'm relatively new to millinery and have attended some classes but am mostly self taught. I was thinking about doing an internship or getti…

Started by Emma Ryan

2 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Elaine Mergard

LINING A HAT OR FASCINATOR

Hi beautiful people I am having a hard time lining my headpieces. What do i have to do to make sure the inside look neat and tidy?

Started by HRHatness

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Hat labels, what size?

Wanting to order some labels and wondering which is the most practical size to order thanks?

Started by Eleanor Murley

0 Apr 30, 2017

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service