HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

egg irons

Has anybody got an egg iron? If so where can I get one?

Started by Ruth Connor

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by edith f

Isabella Blow

This exhibition at Somerset House will finish on March 2nd. I visited this exihition at the weekend and it was a treat for the eyes with ma…

Started by Evelyne Wheeler

0 Feb 26, 2014

Growing pains

My business has outgrown my work space, but not quite ready to build a separate studio. I have now expanded from a small bedroom into the f…

Started by Bridget Early

4 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Bridget Early

Working from home

Hi, Milliners that work from home - especially those with small childeren still at home, how do you balance your working week? Do you put a…

Started by Kylie McLean

8 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Melissa Barnes

Hat labels suppliers in Australia

Hi there, I am looking for a label supplier (embroidered labels) in Australia that is at reasonable price? And what is the standard cost fo…

Started by Toya Monk

4 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Melissa Barnes

Milliners Conferences in the US?

Hi, I'm a budding milliner in the Midwest and see all of the fabulous conferences and workshops happening in Aussie. With a pretty slim bud…

Started by S. Gustafson-Dombeck

7 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Myrle Hannant

Trade For Print

Hi all. ... my name is Hary May from Melbourne and I am a freelance hair and makeup artist and I do alot of photo shoots. I would love to d…

Started by Hary May

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Blocking

I just recently purchased a button block and would like to block parisisol and sinamay in the home. What online lesson would you recommend…

Started by Michael James Pollard

2 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Michael James Pollard

Bass Wood Hat blocks

Moving on from Balsa Wood, does anybody know anything about Bass Wood? I believe the common name in Australia is Linden? I have been told t…

Started by Ruth Connor

4 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Balsawood hat blocks

Hi, I have joined Hat Academy, and am very new to millinery. I wonder if anybody knows where I can get balsawood hat blocks (pref in Austra…

Started by Ruth Connor

4 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Ruth Connor

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service