HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

Hat Academy Studio Subscription

Hi , I am new here and have lots of questions. For now, would you explain what is Hat Academy Studio Subscription ($240). What is included…

Started by Tetyana Mostoviy

2 May 6, 2020
Reply by Tetyana Mostoviy

An outfit without a hat?

Complete the sentence. An outfit without a hat is like......

Started by Elaine Mergard

16 May 1, 2020
Reply by Ramona Esi Offei

jute stiffened

hi! does anyone know if i can use stiffened yute as a foundation mmaterial instead of net cap? thank you :)

Started by Alexia adamidou

0 Apr 22, 2020

crown heights

Hi everybody! i was wondering if there is a common trend in the height of the crowns or if it really just personal taste? is there a height…

Started by cla

2 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by cla

How to block fedora's and trilby's??

Hi,  can someone recommend which online course would be best to learn how to block fedora's and trilby's? (in any material would be fine).…

Started by Susie Mortimer

2 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Victoria Regina

Straw mat blocking

I bought some mats which are called paper mats. They are flat and woven in various colours. Although they are called paper they are actuall…

Started by Cathrine Williamson

2 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Cathrine Williamson

Milliners In Isolation

Some are just not coping with isolation and are going as ‘Mad as a Hatter!’ Over a cup of coffee I decided to discuss this with my hat bloc…

Started by Elaine Mergard

0 Apr 7, 2020

Listen while you sew!!

What do people listen to while they sew? Do you even listen to anything? Me, if I'm sewing petersham trim or headband I like a good drama o…

Started by Susan Fage

13 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Melissa Rath

Hat I think is wrong

not quite finished with this hat but something about it bothers me badly. I'm not sure what it is. Is it just because I'm used to this styl…

Started by Helen Lee Marshall

2 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by Carolyn Devins

contract for commissions and copyrighting work

Hi milliners!  do you use a contract for your commissions? and how do you make sure your hat designs are not being reproduced en masse? I a…

Started by cla

1 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by Elaine Mergard

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service