HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

Pictures of Miss Fisher Hat

Here are the Miss Fisher hats I was talking about. Thank you

Started by Helen Lee Marshall

0 Jul 11, 2020

We can photograph, wherever you are in the world.

We regularly get asked to do photographs from milliners who are not based near us in the UK. We wanted to see if there is a way we can deli…

Started by Jon Busby

0 Jul 7, 2020

Panama Toquilla straw

Hi, can anyone recommend where to buy panama/toquilla straw to make summer hats from? Ideally after white and natural colours, UK if possib…

Started by Laura

0 Jun 29, 2020

hat pins

I would like to make some hat pins and my question is what do you do to keep beads from coming off the top. I know a clutch is on the botto…

Started by stephanie lawrence

2 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by stephanie lawrence

silk abaca

Can you stiffen silk abaca with hat stiffener and does it mark the fabric? Thanks

Started by Denise O Callaghan

0 Jun 22, 2020

Shrinking felt hat

Hello beautiful people I would like to thank my wonderful teacher that got me started. I now repair hat at Delmonico Hatters in Connecticut…

Started by Catherine Cazes-Wiley

0 Jun 7, 2020

Foam Block Class

Hello all,  This quarantine has me on the trail to learn and make my own beaver/rabbit felt hats. I am interested in adding my creative tou…

Started by Rick

3 May 27, 2020
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Hat blocks

Hello,I'm a begginer and was wondering from where I should buy hat blocks? Brand new ones cost a fortune as I can see (150-300$). Does anyo…

Started by Emilis Melnikavicius

2 May 13, 2020
Reply by edith f

5 piece hat block

Could someone please help, I have a brand new 5 piece puzzle block and have no idea how to pull it apart any suggestions are greatly apprec…

Started by dominique Ross

1 May 12, 2020
Reply by Elaine Mergard

roll up starw hat?

Any idea what material I should be looking for to make a roll up hat for the summer? one that cane be taken in a suitcase etc and will spri…

Started by Laura

1 May 12, 2020
Reply by Jorge Ceme Joza

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service