Learning with Hat Academy online.

1. Read the individual lesson requirements and prepare or purchase materials.
2. Treat the Lessons as a face to face lecture & demonstration. Use a note book to make notes on each lesson for future reference.

3. You are able to access the lesson from the time your purchase is processed. You may review the lesson as many times as you wish during the lifetime of your membership of Hat Academy. Lessons a by streaming video and is optimised to your devices and bandwidth automatically.

4. The lessons are designed as a complete course in sequence as listed but you have the liberty to choose in any order.

5. Course completion is governed by your time available to complete tasks set for each lesson.

6. It is essential for you to maximise your learning by completing all tasks. Also participate in Discussions and learn together. Share a photo of your completed hat or headpiece.

7. Some videos can be very technically comprehensive with several hours required to complete work. Work at your pace.

8. All students will work at a rate according to their experience in basic sewing and creative skills. Remember experience demands your time.

9. Additional Courses coming soon. Keep your eye out... 

10. The benefits of online learning include:
• Convenience - you can access on PC or mobile.
• You can study at your own pace and time.
• Don't have to worry about your location, transport or parking.
• Fit your study commitments around your family and lifestyle.
• Discuss hat topics with other milliners via discussions or tutor contact.

"To create the next generation of milliners by teaching techniques enabling each one to develop their unique creativity"
› Get started now! Sign up, Log In or browse Courses

Views: 24684

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I look forward to getting started, so excited!

Have fun everyone!

Suz

Fantastic site with wonderful and varied opportunities! Thank you.

Hi Elaine, just paid for the fascinator lessons but swopped computer as mine wasn't up to date, how do I access my lessons it doesn't seem to be anywhere (not great with computers) maria christine , durham uk 

Simply goto the lesson page and click "START LESSON" to view.

Hi ,I'm very excited that you have lessons that we can follow at home. Where do I find the cost
For the lessons.
Thank you,
Estelle

Very good points here!  I guess I need to take it slow - I will need to purchase the materials before the lessons.  And this is where I have a problem!  I can't just walk into a shop to buy supplies - I have to order online :(.

Hi Elaine,
What a fantastic website. I'm a bit if a dinosaur when it comes to facebook etc, well able to use a computer just haven't ever wanted to how down the Facebook route. However I may have to now. It's a great service for people like me who have family commitments and work also, and want to change direction but cannot find the time to enrol in a two year full time course
Looking forward to starting!
Caroline Tallis

Fabulous news Caroline. Yes you can learn around your lifestyle and at your pace with the lessons to view whenever you need to. I am committed to helping you master these techniques- millinery is such a creative world you will love it.  Chat soon, Elaine

Is anyone a beginner? Wanting to sign up for lessons - would love some current (2014) feedback

Hi Elaine.

I'm looking forward to signing up for my first lesson soon. Can you tell me how long I will have access to the instructor for questions via email? Thank you!

Cecilia

Hi Ceclia, You have access to lessons forever as a member of HatAcademy. As a trained teacher I know the value of recapping as you learn. All lessons are in modules so you can readily locate particular technique you need to review. Look forward to helping you achieve these skills -just connect with me any time and I will answer your questions. You will love millinery as one of most creative areas of fashion industry. Stay in touch- Elaine

Hello Elaine,

I wanted to design my own course. How many lessons to do I need to add, to be eligible for the hat block offer?

Thanks

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service