All Discussions Tagged 'Hat' (9)

Discussions Replies Activity

Hat Conformer

Thought this community might appreciate the most recent conformer that I made from walnut and red oak. I've seen a few 3D printed ones in r…

Started by Eliot Chavanne

2 Dec 2, 2021
Reply by Sophie Evans

Is it normal for a 58cm hat form to actually be 58.4cm around?

hi, I’m new here and would really appreciate some advice. I bought my first wooden hat form. I order it in size 58cm. When i got it it was…

Started by p.j. nix

7 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by p.j. nix

Silk Opera hat - adjusting the brim opening

Since this is my 1st post, I will introduce myself.  I have done a bit of professional theater, but now just volunteer for community theate…

Started by Joe Dunfee

0 Feb 3, 2021

Shrinking felt hat

Hello beautiful people I would like to thank my wonderful teacher that got me started. I now repair hat at Delmonico Hatters in Connecticut…

Started by Catherine Cazes-Wiley

0 Jun 7, 2020

Hat Academy Studio Subscription

Hi , I am new here and have lots of questions. For now, would you explain what is Hat Academy Studio Subscription ($240). What is included…

Started by Tetyana Mostoviy

2 May 6, 2020
Reply by Tetyana Mostoviy

Heated hat blocks

I brought these from Byron Bay and will eventually get them to Hobart to my millinery studio shop . I have  used one for a day four years a…

Started by Haidee Neill

0 Jul 31, 2019

Dolly Tool for Braid Hats

Just wanted to let you all know that Darryll at Hat Blocks Australia made me a 'Dolly' tool just like the one Elaine uses in the Swiss brai…

Started by Brenda Lui

1 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Sophie

Where can I find hat boxes in the UK

Hi guys can someone give me a good stockist if hat boxes preferable wholesale. I'm in the UK and am really struggling to find them. Thanks…

Started by Rachael Jayne

3 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Rachael Jayne

Parasisal Help?

Hi everybody, I recently mad a hat out of Black Parasisal for a friend and in her feedback she mentioned that the top of the hat went white…

Started by Susan Nash

6 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Elaine Mergard

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service