Elaine Mergard's Discussions (433)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Activity

"Making the most of your blocks by adding on is great way to ensure your designs are…"

Elaine Mergard replied Nov 1 to hat shaper modify??

2 Nov 3
Reply by natasha res

"Flat Pattern solution for beret This might be helpful for you.    http://beautyandbe…"

Elaine Mergard replied Oct 12 to Beret blocks

2 Oct 12
Reply by Elaine Mergard

"Blocking a felt cone onto a 5 piece beret block is hard work as you need to expand i…"

Elaine Mergard replied Oct 9 to Beret blocks

2 Oct 12
Reply by Elaine Mergard

"I agree Sharon and if they were part of a puzzle block there are some pieces missing…"

Elaine Mergard replied Oct 8 to Are these old wooden forms for hat making? Thanks!

2 Oct 8
Reply by Elaine Mergard

"Alternatively dab a little saliva/spit onto blood spot and it comes out with a rub.…"

Elaine Mergard replied Oct 7 to how to remove foundation make up from a hat

8 Oct 7
Reply by Elaine Mergard

"Thank you all for your Congrats. Love helping you all in your love of millinery xx"

Elaine Mergard replied Aug 26 to Hall of Fame Inductee

8 Aug 29
Reply by Roberta Simpson Millinery

"Congrats Janet - perfect .....millinery is a serious business now you have a recogni…"

Elaine Mergard replied Aug 21 to Logo for your Millinery Business

11 Aug 21
Reply by Janet Bramham

"Thank you to the milliners who nominated me for the Hall of Fame and to Millinery As…"

Elaine Mergard replied Aug 2 to Hall of Fame Inductee

8 Aug 29
Reply by Roberta Simpson Millinery

"You might find these photography DIY guides helpful: Millinery Photo Fundamentals &a…"

Elaine Mergard replied Aug 2 to Do you hire professional photographer for shooting your latest millinery collection?

8 Oct 19
Reply by Jon Busby

"I have never used such but found this info in a forum " The conformature was just to…"

Elaine Mergard replied Jul 23 to Conformature

3 Jul 31
Reply by Sophie

FOLLOW US

Are you on our list?

© 2017   Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms | Log In | My Lessons    

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service