HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

sweat band

Very new to this...Making my first hat. Do you match the groisgrain ribbon for inside hat  to hat color or always use black?

Started by stephanie lawrence

3 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by stephanie lawrence

HATFLIX COLLECTION

A collection of hatspiring shows available to watch on Netflix to keep you entertained over the holiday season. What's your favourite? Any…

Started by Elaine Mergard

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Linda Tillis

Client input?

Just wanted to ask, once you have been commissioned to make a piece how much input do you allow your client. Do you expect that they will l…

Started by Ness Buhlman

5 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Jodi Fry

Clothing for Photo shoots

Hi Lovely People! I have a question in regards to clothing for photo shoots.  I am hoping to do my first photo shoot soon for my hats, and…

Started by Amanda Smith

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Amanda Smith

The future of millinery?

I'd be interested to know your thoughts/feelings on the direction of millinery. Laser cutting, digital printing, Perspex cutting.... Where…

Started by Melissa Barnes

7 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by edith f

Facinator Course

Hi All, I'm looking at doing the Facinator Course as I'm interested in learning the art of millinery & Facinators in particular interes…

Started by Melissa Kym Pasco

3 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by carena28

Fashions on the field over 40's

I have entered FOTF at Flemington, ambitious I know. I've only been to one Race Day years ago in Christchurch, NZ, and I've never entered t…

Started by carena28

11 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

2014 Spring Racing Millinery Trends?

Millinery is a ‘Work of Art” this Spring. Will fascinators, saucer hats, perchers, or brimmed hats be popular? What do you think are the mi…

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

Customer testimonials?

How excited are you when your customer sends you a message to thank you for the hat or headpiece you have made! In 1995 this was a letter r…

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Sharon Panozzo

Sculpting straw buntal mats

Hi clever ladies I'm wanting some tips on how to sculpt a flattened buntal mat. Any handy tips would be greatly appreciated so I don't make…

Started by Sharon mylrea

1 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Elaine Mergard

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service