HAT CHAT (337)

Discussions Replies Activity

Millinery.Info Podcast

This month I stepped to the other side of the microphone for Millinery.Info and spoke with Lisa Hughes Millinery on the podcast. I hope you…

Started by Lauren Ritchie

1 Jul 6, 2021
Reply by Alexa Jhon

Cleaning vintage straw cloth

I have just acquired several lengths of vintage straw cloth, most likely produced in the ‘50’s-‘60’s. It has been sitting in an old warehou…

Started by Jennifer Dunlap

1 May 27, 2021
Reply by Elaine Mergard

Trend Setting with Tartan?

When I think of the colder months I am instantly reminded of the Tartan skirts I used to wear to school.  Lately I have been seeing Tartan…

Started by Sophie Allport

4 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by ashleydaniel

Creative Journal?

Have you had a customer ask, “Where do these ideas come from?" If she only knew I had drawn a blank how I should complete this style but th…

Started by Elaine Mergard

16 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by Julie Herbert

button block

HI! i have just received 3 little button blocks and would like to block them in felt. I have a new felt hood, but I was wondering if it is…

Started by cla

2 Feb 2, 2021
Reply by cla

Sewing machine for really thick felt.

Hello everybody.  I read the forums for sewing machines but I didn't find the answer to my question exactly.  I'm working with a hat maker…

Started by Michael Rollins

0 Jan 20, 2021

Wanted: Wholesale or Consignment hats

Hello I have a hat shop in Western Australia and I am looking for stock either wholesale or consignment - depending on what can be supplie…

Started by Penny Reinecke

5 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by Alicia smith

Sydney Royal Easter Show Arts & Crafts Millinery Competition - Entries Close Soon!

IT'S BACK! - ENTRIES CLOSE 29TH JANUARY 2021 Have you entered the 2021 Sydney Royal Easter Show Arts & Crafts Millinery Competition? On…

Started by Bec Bayss

0 Jan 19, 2021

Best felt to practise hat making?

Hello everybody!I'm trying to get into hat making, and I was wondering, which felt is the best to practise hat making on? I know beaver is…

Started by Emilis Melnikavicius

12 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary Walsh

A QUESTION REGARDING BUCKRAM

Hey Milliners! After much googling, I have found this website. I've been reading around, and I have a question that perhaps you can help me…

Started by Geoff T

2 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Geoff T

FOLLOW US

Hat Headlines: Newsletter

© 2024   About | Contact | Help | Privacy | Terms   Powered by

|     |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service